ITM prepares studies for planning, preparation, and implementation of investment projects. To carry out this work, ITM provides the following services:
Preparation and analysis of the project format and project cycle.
Marketing system studies for investment projects and related to:
- Consumer analysis
- Competition analysis
- Marketing plan
- Procurement factor analysis
- Processing factor analysis
Project worth measures and analysis of financial viability of investment projects.
Analysis of social, economic viability of investment projects.
Implementation and sustainability of projects.
- Project implementation process.
- Implementation cycle.
- Factors affecting success of project implementation.
Implementation and Operation Management.
- The project environment.
- The project management information system (PMIS).
- CPM/PERT critical path networking.
Sustainability of Projects.
- Sustainability and development process.
- Assessing projects sustainability.
- Factors affecting projects sustainability.
Identification of different alternatives for projects preparation and implementation.
Evaluation of technical offers.
- Specifications of financial and accounting systems.
- Corporate structure, personnel organization, administration of sales and advertising.